Monday, August 4, 2008

Harris Family Californian Vacation Part 1

So my dad decided we would drive to Southern California to visit friends and family. We left at 11am on Sunday and got to Katie and Moises house Monday morning at 8:15am. It was a long drive, but my cousin Rachelle kept me company in the back seat while my dad drove and my mom slept and watched One Tree Hill on DVD.
On Thursday we left to Parker Arizona on the Colorado river, we went with Stacy and "the Nanny" (Jessica), Katie, Moises, and Noah, Bob, Nicole, Aubrey, and Brooke, Dean, Kristi, Chase and Shelby, and Meredith. We had a great house right on the water in the Moovalya Keys. My dad let me swim all day and even floated with me for hours in the tube while we fished.
I had a good time playing with all the kids including wrestling with Noah.
We went back to So Cal on Sunday and stayed with the Grossmonkeys. Here is a picture of my Mom, Katie, and Kristi during girls night out. Dad, Dean, Chase, and I watched Espn and NFL network all night.
One of the things I looked forward to was bath time with the Grossfeld's children of the corn(Chase and Shelby).
We had a great time in California and at the river....(another post to follow)
-Fisher

No comments: