Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

So we spent our Labor Day Weekend up at Aunt Ginny and Uncle Gary's house on the St. Joe river. Perhaps my favorite place on earth, especially with Elk hunting just around the corner. Nick and Shilo came up with us and the older two of the Johnson clan showed up on Sunday.



We hunted for grouse, shot a few...Emily shot her first bird ever and is pretty excited about it. We will post her first dead animal/holding a gun picture as soon as Aunt Ginny gets back from camping. I am excited that Emily seemed to enjoy grouse hunting and I look forward to her killing other things too:). Fisher enjoyed rides on the 4 wheeler and was there to witness his mom's first hunting success.



On our drive home we went through a freak hail storm. It was the hardest hail storm I had ever seen. We pulled over until it ended, it only lasted about 4 minutes. But check out the video, it looked like a snow storm came through.




2 comments:

Ang said...

Oh, Em, I can't wait to see the picture! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emmm, If I had a husband like yours I would be killing all kinds of sh**!!!!!

Pictures or didn't happen!

xoxo
Cindy